28 December 2016
27 December 2016
At least 4-5 years experience
22 December 2016
Strong technical skills – principally core Java experience developing for Linux/Unix based systems.
We expect a high level of testing and test automation and will want to see evidence of this in previous projects.
Solid object oriented design and programming skills
SQL and database skills e.g. Sybase or DB2
Prior experience working with distributed systems. Knowledge of n-tier architecture development and electronic trading platforms would be advantageous.
Product level experience of Equities in either front or middle office
21 December 2016
Experience in more than one of the following technologies:
Financial markets knowledge (investment banking, broker/dealer, asset management)
19 December 2016
5+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry.
Experience in both vulnerability research and penetration testing.
Passion for finding security deficiencies in applications, networks or people/processes.
Working knowledge of application security assessment and applicable review methodologies.
Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
Expert knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits.
Expert knowledge of tools and automation techniques for find bugs fast and at scale.
Solid familiarity of prevalent security threats and how they apply to the business
Familiarity with log formats and intrusion detection systems.
Managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives
Knowledge of relevant business or compliance drivers that obviate the need for security tooling or processes.
Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
Able to drive consensus amongst technically strong but differing groups.
Communicating complex vulnerability detail and remediation assistance to relevant stakeholders.
Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
A profound love of breaking things in order to make them stronger.
Knowledge of Agile development and Continuous Integration (CI).
Knowledge of virtualization, and containers like Docker.
Proficient in English.
25 listopada 2016
09 November 2016
• Experience: minimum of 3 year proven experience gained in a post sales or customer support background gained ideally within a corporate or distribution channel support environment
• Minimum of 3 year proven experience gained in IBM Lotus Notes administering
• Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Well-versed in IBM Domino Servers and Lotus Notes clients systems
- Good technical analytical and development skills in engineering work
- Knowledge in servers hardware (Dell)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Windows OS
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure architectures in broad sense
- Procedural working highly required.
- Good business knowledge in order to put engineering work in relation to the real business.
- Good communicator and ability to communicate with audiences in different countries and at different organizational levels
- English both in writing and oral
- MCSE, CCSA, CCSE or CCNA desirable.
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
Welcome knowledge of:
- Experience with: - NetBackup software, -SUSE operation system, -Microsoft SCCM, -Riverbed, -Windows PowerShell, -VMware
08 November 2016
07 November 2016
Znamy już zwycięzców konkursu, w którym szukaliśmy odpowiedzi na pytanie Dlaczego warto pracować z Randstad?
W 2020 roku w Poznaniu w sektorze nowoczesnych usług dla biznesu pracować będzie 18 000 osób – wynika z prognoz ABSL.
21.02.2017 17:35 CET
Skontaktujemy się z Tobą w ciągu 24 godzin.
Nasz przedstawiciel skontaktuję się z Tobą w ciągu 24 godzin.