24 April 2017
• Experience in database analysis, development and reporting.
• Working knowledge of XDB and MDSYS
• Strong understanding of database concepts including normalization, optimization, etc.
• Working knowledge of Oracle including stored procedures, triggers, index optimization, backup and recovery
• Able to design, write or re-engineer database scripts to enhance functionality of system
• Able to establish standards for configuring databases and monitor adherence.
• Experienced at installing and configuring database management software, translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues
• Can solve problems quickly
• Unix/Linux experience on user level is a must
• 5 plus years with Windows System Administrator, responsible for supporting a production environment of Windows 2008 - 2016 servers across multiple data centers.
What do we expect from you?
You are responsible for maintaining, administrating and tuning the Lindorff Reports ecosystem. You have also experience with Business Objects Universe development (Universe Design Tool, Information Design Tool).
It is important that you coordinate and enhance best practices for deployment and version-control and document server-setup, infrastructure and architecture
We are looking for a BI-developer that has at least 2-3 years’ experience in SAP BO development and administration. We expect you to have good knowledge in the following areas:
24 kwietnia 2017
You are responsible for developing, maintaining and administrating DW production and test-platforms. You are familiar with databases and have experience using ETL tools.
It is important that you coordinate and enhance best practices for deployment and version-control and document server-setup, infrastructure and architecture. You want to collaborate and work together with others as a team, but you are also able to work independently.
We expect you have:
-3 - 4 years experience in SAP technology and SAP HR module area or previous experience in a similar position with solid technology and SAP HRI module background
• good skills in problem analysis
• good knowledge in the following SAP areas
o HR-PA: Personnel Administration
o HR-OM: Organization Management
o HR-ESS/MSS Employee Self-Service
o Interfaces to modules FI / CO and subsystems
o Development ABAP4 Workbench
• good knowledge in the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Computer science degree with SAP technology and SAP HR module experience
• SAP-Application oriented
- English- good knowledge
You are responsible for maintaining and administrating Qlikview/Sense production and test-platforms. As a user administrator you will take care of installing new releases and patches as needed and monitor Qlikview load-operations.
We are looking for a BI-developer that has at least 1-2 years’ experience in Qlikview operations and administration. We expect you to have good knowledge in the following areas:
21 April 2017
Experience with some of the following would be an advantage:
Polskie wyniki 7. edycji badania Randstad Employer Brand Research.
W społeczeństwie zakorzeniło się przekonanie, że branża Retail to dobre, ale przejściowe miejsce zatrudnienia, głównie adresowane do studentów.
28.04.2017 17:35 CET
Skontaktujemy się z Tobą w ciągu 24 godzin.
Nasz przedstawiciel skontaktuję się z Tobą w ciągu 24 godzin.