For our Client we are looking for a Candidate for the position of 5G RAN Test Automation Engineer.
We are working on the latest commercial solutions for LTE and 5G NR (New Radio). We are creating software for the processing connections, access network (RAN) and backbone network (Core) as well as analytical solutions for the self-organizing networks (SON).what we offer
- working with the latest technologies on the market,
- opportunity to work in multiple projects,
- monthly integration budget,
- sharing the costs of sports activities,
- private medical care with a possibility to add family members for free (dentist package included)
- lunch card
- life insurance
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes,
- corporate products and services at discounted prices,
- redeployment package.
- test script creation – Python/ROBOT,
- test specifications and procedures for cellular systems creation,
- test strategy planning and development for automation 4G/5G (NSA/SA/NRDC/NEDC),
- debugging and technical problem solving on various cellular system network elements,
- manual and automated system integration test execution,
- test results analysis and evaluation,
- synergic cooperation with development team in order to ensure high quality of deliveries.
Technologies in use:
- Docker/Kubernetes/Open Stack
- bachelor or Master Degree (Electronics, Telecommunication Eng. or Computer Science),
- practical knowledge of test script languages (Python, Perl, etc.) (min 3+ year experience),
- experience in testing telecommunication protocols and systems (cellular is a best match),
- knowledge of TCP/IP networks (IPv4, IPv6),
- user level Linux OS competencies.
Nice to have:
- experience in area of cellular system integration (2G – 5G),
- familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Open Stack, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- experience with Robot automation framework, Selenium, Git,
- CCNA, ISTQB certificates.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...