stable employment (indefinite contract) & continuous professional development in newly established greenfield plan
an attractive benefit package (including health care, life insurance, sport card, gym, free meals)
commute allowance (fuel reimbursement)
professional trainings & career development opportunities
occupational Pension Schem
- setting- and following-up of key tasks in project management with the relevant stakeholders such as planning, kick-off, progress, reporting and delivery
- identifying the appropriate analytical technology and instrumentation
- setting-up and executing of analytical DOE plans, and interpreting and reporting of the associated results
- Master in Chemistry, Geology or Materials Science or equivalent through working experience.
- experience with chemical analysis, battery characterization and/or materials characterization is a plus.
- familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO1705 systems and concepts like measurement uncertainty, MSA, SPC is a plus.
- good scientific curiosity and are creativity to deal with complex analytical challenges
- solid organization and reporting skills
- proficient in Polish and English.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...