Our client - the Finance Shared Service Center organization supports all units globally. They have an exciting future ahead of them with a clear Finance strategy roadmap. Finance will have a powerful role related to a lean, efficient, and digital environment, and they are aiming to be on the frontline of next-generation Business Finance.
We are now looking for an Accountant to join their Purchase to Pay team.
Are you looking for a new job? Do you enjoy working as a team player in an international environment? Do you want to be part of a highly engaged team, with nice colleagues? Come and join us! Help us create SSC in Poznan!
what we offer
- a job in an international environment, SSC (a historical Swedish company with a lot of opportunities in the future)
- very attractive salary
- contract of employment
- a hybrid model of work (about 50% in the office monthly)
- a chance to be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- verification and posting of incoming invoices with (PO) and without (non-PO) reference to an order
- analysis and maintenance of the receipt of the goods/invoice receipt clearing account
- vendor correspondence, in particular with regard to invoice corrections and reminders
- creation and maintenance of vendor master records in accordance with internal guidelines
- performing payment proposal lists, resolving mismatches, and handling inquiries
- acting as the first point of contact for AP-related questions of 3rd parties or local organizations
- delivering relevant information for the proper execution of the process by 3rd parties.
- initiating and participating in projects or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the AP process
- providing relevant reporting, validating data, and analytics
what we expect
- University graduate with at least 2 years of work experience in the Accounting/Finance area
- experience in dealing with accountancy
- computer literacy is essential and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must)
- results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- up to date standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules
- pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind
- accurate, being able to react quickly, communicative
- able to communicate in English and German
Employment agency entry number 47