For our client, a global player in automotive mobility, we are looking for a Autodrive PowerCal Integration Engineer!
Apply!what we offer
- employment on the basis of an employment contract
- work in a hybrid system (Gliwice) or remotely
- flexible working hours: start between 6:00 and 10:00 am
- remuneration dependent on experience and skills
- benefits package (discounts on car purchase, annual bonus, sports package, medical package, social fund, language courses and training)
- Implement a calibration tool chain (PowerCal) capable of collecting, tracking, and releasing to production all calibratable parameters for AutoDrive ADAS systems.
- Develop the integration of PowerCal with an EFD building toolset through close collaboration with the in-house software teams.
- Develop the integration of bench and in-vehicle tools (INCA, Vector, etc.) that will be used by the calibration engineers to perform their work.
- Collaborate closely with the in-house software teams to begin the identification and collection of calibration parameters within feature algorithms.
- Collaborate closely with the FuSa (Functional Safety) team to begin the identification and collection of calibration parameters critical to meeting TSRs (Technical Safety Requirements).
- Collaborate closely with Stellantis infrastructure teams to setup all required toolsets for Autodrive Calibration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related degree field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- High level of technical problem-solving ability and techniques.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with HiL testing, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years in Powertrain or ADAS calibration with significant experience in the toolsets (PowerCal, etc).
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...