For a client in the banking industry, we are seeking a candidate for the position of Business Analyst
The candidate will be responsible for delivering changes for regulatory programs and projects.
The person in this position will participate in the full lifecycle of Regulatory and Compliance projects. Compliance, working with various technology and business stakeholders to implement changes in a timely manner.
what we offer
- Our Client values stability of employment, therefore we offer you first B2B contract for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization.
- Develop skills using modern technologies.
- Learn from peer experienced colleagues by working together on problem analysis and reviewing codebase.
- End-to-end accountability for determining solutions for regulatory projects.
- Building an understanding over the architecture, to efficiently gather all functional requirements.
- Acting as a “bridge”, to constantly connect the Business, Operations, Change and Technology teams.
- Preparing and maintaining business analysis artifacts – architectural diagrams, Functional
- Requirement Documents and more, as per , procedures, and guidelines.
- Cooperating with Application Owners over functional requirements reviews.
- Assisting in the project integration and supporting the testing.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert and supporting stakeholders during entire software development lifecycle.
what we expect
- 5+ years of total experience in analyst position.
- Experience within banking industry.
- Exposure to various SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with working with offshore team
- Exposure to various project management tools (Jira, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience in preparation Business Analysis artifacts (architectural or data flow diagrams, requirement documents etc.).
- Experience in regulatory project management, private banking or wealth management is a plus.
- Excellent Business Analysis skills.
- Very strong communication skills with ability to explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various, also very senior-level stakeholders.
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between Business, Operations and Technology.
- High influential skills.
- Ability to work in challenging, demanding, and strict regulatory timelines.
- Profound planning and personal organizational skills.
- Self-motivation and good teamplay skills, working well with individuals and thriving in a complex, global organization.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age