For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Commercial Finance Lead.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- hybrid system of work.
- working in collaboration with market Sales Managers to help devise a market strategy in line with the Market Goals and Objectives laid out by the Division Leadership,
- develop deployment and execution strategy with the Market Leadership, and work together to enable and energize the organization in achieving the desired results with strong passion and a high level of accountability holding high stewardship standards,
- drive business performance of the assigned region, in partnership with the local management team, to deliver financial plan commitments. Continually assess performance, risks, and opportunities and drive action to leverage opportunities and offset risks,
- provide financial support in the commercial areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L’s, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, capital investment, etc.,
- key pillar in commercial transformation project,
- deliver various ad hoc analyses.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in commercial finance, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company,
- good knowledge of financial statements flow and accounting processes in industry as well as business understanding behind the financial numbers,
- good knowledge in the area of revenue, pricing, margin, etc.,
- master’s degree in Finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in Finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- strong Excel modeling skills,
- a self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity,
- team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations,
- english fluency mandatory and strong communication skills.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...