Together with our client, we are building a new Procurement Office in Krakow and we are looking for experienced and open for new challenges candidates for the position of Commodity Buyers!
The categories for which we are conducting our search are Electronics, Wheels & Tires, Raw Materials, Forging & Casting, Sheet Metal, Harnesses, and Plastics.
what we offer
- possibility of building new procurement structures in Krakow,
- stable employment based on a contract of employment,
- attractive salary,
- professional development in an international concern with high production standards,
- possibility to raise qualifications in the area of automation and production with the participation of robotics, techniques of control of assembly, and measurement processes.
As a member of a larger Commodity Team, you will be in charge of purchasing parts in the related categories for all EMEA plants and global procurement organization in close coordination with the Commodity Managers. Drive Quality, Delivery, Cost targets at the supplier level.
- steer the supply base to achieve our objectives on quality, cost, delivery, and innovation, considering best practice methods as well as Company's Procurement Strategy. Support in further developing the Commodity Strategy and aligning the supplier portfolio together with the Commodity Manager. Conduct regular supplier and market analysis as well as benchmarking to ensuring competitive advantage,
- in close cooperation with Advanced Sourcing, assure that for nominations of new projects target cost and timing will be met. Conduct RFQs and quote comparisons and present the results in the Sourcing Committee,
- secure the outcome of the sourcing in a contractual package / framework agreement. Act as interface between supplier and Engineering in case of technical questions / discussions needed,
- lead negotiations for your Global supplier portfolio you are responsible for. Maintain and develop relationships with strategic suppliers. Manage and negotiate contracts with strategic suppliers (NDAs, Long Term- / Supply Contracts, etc),
- support in achieving cost reduction targets within the Commodity Buyers scope of responsibility with focus on total cost. Monitor and manage influences to cost and performance, as well as achievements on the Procurements KPIs, in line with department requirements and rules,
- ensure Value Analysis / Value Engineering activities with suppliers,
- banage crisis situations. Support and respond to unforeseen supply failures, working with supplier and site to deliver solutions to avoid line stops,
- support in regional and global Procurement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering and experience as Commodity Buyer in Material Handling, Construction, Agriculture, Automotive Tier 1 or similarly demanding environment,
- strategic thinking in the day to day decision making. Very good understanding of manufacturing processes and industry quality standards for industrial parts,
- a good understanding of product cost breakdowns and experienced in methods for cost reduction, based on product cost analysis and cost engineering,
- strong negotiation skills. Capable of leading negotiations for strategic supply contracts. Ability to develop and understand legal contracts,
- able to read and understand technical drawings and -specifications,
- proficient in using Microsoft Office. Good SAP/R3 ERP knowledge is a requirement,
- results-driven, with the ability to drive projects self-reliant and successfully,
- team-oriented. Good problem solving, communication, and presentation skills are essential,
- flexibility to travel within Europe, also at short notice,
- very good English mandatory, a second language (German, French, Italian will be of advantage).
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...