In the role of Content Designer, you' ll work with product teams to craft engaging content and effective product experiences that promote clarity, ease of use, customer knowledge and skill development and adoption and retention of company construction products. You' ll create user interface content, product messaging, in-product learning and online help.
what we offer
- an employment contract for 1,5 years
- 100% remote work
- co-financing for medical care and a sports card
- work in an international team
- flexible working hours
- business equipment
- great development opportunities
- training materials
- Write and organize user facing product help content.
- Work closely with product teams to understand key customer requirements. Stay informed of project changes, gather information for estimating content development efforts, and update content as needed.
- Work effectively with agile teams to provide content reviews to support new features and workflows.
- Use Markdown, HTML, CSS and other techniques to create customer-facing content within a product or product area following company learning strategies and content standards.
- Work as part of a team of content designers and strategists to develop and maintain content standards.
- Experience working with GitHub.
- Experience working in globally dispersed teams.
- Experience designing and writing product content.
- Experience writing and structuring help or learning content.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience working on or delivering software applications.
- Strong sense of ownership and self-motivation.
- An enthusiasm to help our customers learn to be successful with our products.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...