For our client in the development and support of computer software for manufacturing companies, we are looking for a Content Designer.
You will be responsible for creating customer-facing content that supports customer knowledge and skill development, and contributes to product adoption and retention worldwide.
Don't wait - apply!what we offer
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- subsidized sports card,
- development opportunities and training package,
- opportunity to work in a multinational / multicultural team,
- employment based on an employment contract,
- full-time, office hours,
- remote working model (with occasional travel to the office in Krakow).
- migrating existing learning content into new tools and formats,
- writing and editing product documentation for a range of products, using input from product managers, quality assurance engineers, and software developers,
- reviewing and curating existing product documentation to ensure it is up to date and reflects company style guidelines,
- writing in-product content, such as labels and messaging, if required.
- excellent verbal and written skills needed to create customer-facing content in English,
- ability to convert complex information into clear, concise content that meets customer needs and meets company style guidelines,
- ability to work independently and in a distributed, global team environment,
- experience of creating product documentation for software products using Content Management tools,
- experience of working with software developers, QA engineers, product managers, and localization teams to deliver product documentation to agreed timescales.
Additional skills and experience:
- experience with XMetal and Tridion document development,
- experience with Markdown and Git,
- experience creating structured documentation (DITA),
- experience in UX writing,
- familiarity with CAD, CAM or CAE software.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...