Do you have the experience in banking and in credit risk modeling?
Would you like to be a part of a growing Risk Hub as a Credit Risk Modeling Specialist/Expert and contribute to the improvement of the processes that aim to control the data?
We have a perfect opportunity for you!what we offer
- stable employment based on an employment contract
- salary adjusted to the experience
- free English lessons
- private medical care
- co-financing for the Multisport card
- internal and external training to raise qualifications
- possibility of obtaining certificates
- sport events
- international work environment
- flexible working hours (start 08:00 - 10:00)
- Development and maintenance of models for measuring and managing credit risk
- Risk control related to lending credits
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members
- Interact with stakeholders
- Creating tools to manage data
- Write high quality reports/maintain documentation (Expert).
- Knowledge of statistical inference and econometric methods, familiarity with new definition of default
- Experience with:
- development/monitoring/validation of IFRS9/IRB models
- with programming (e.g. SAS, Python),
- databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control.
- Extensive knowledge of IRB and IFRS 9 models,
- 5 Years of experience with:
-development/monitoring/validation of IFRS9/IRB models
-programming (e.g. SAS, Python)
-databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...