Our international Client who specializes in heavy industry solutions would like to develop its new branch in Gdańsk and is looking for a customs & trade specialist.
The company provides the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support across every region in the world and through every area of production and drilling.
As a crucial part of the business you will help in completion of import and export customs declarations for airfreight, sea freight and road freight.
Do you have an experience in freight forwarding/logistics or customs?
Are you eager to be a part of the new team in Gdańsk?
Let’s talk further about this opportunity! I will happily provide you more information.what we offer
- contract of employment
- possibility of hybrid work after the onboarding process
- real impact on creating a new team in Gdańsk
- development opportunities in the international company’s environment
- private medical healthcare
- life insurance
- checking the classification and valuation of goods, making sure the right commodity code is used
- complying with laws, regulations and standards
- providing and maintaining good customer service to all Business Units
- uploading documents to maintain record keeping requirements for HMRC
- applying for any necessary licenses for imports on restricted goods
- communication with all Business Units daily
- monitoring clearance status within in e-customs
- creation of Letters of Instruction
- minimum 2 years of experience in freight forwarding/logistics/customs area
- proficient English (minimum C1 level is preferred)
- knowledge of tariff valuation, classification and origin
- familiarity with import duties
- knowledge of the preparation & completion of customs entries (both import and export)
- knowledge of FTA (Free Trade Agreement)
nice to have
- knowledge of CPC’s (Customs Procedure Codes) for imports and export entry procedures will be an asset
- familiarity with cooperation with HMRC (Tax Office in the UK) will be an advantage
- experience with MSS (Managed Service System) will be an asset
- completed customs qualification with Institute of Export will be desirable
Employment agency entry number 47...