In our EUSSC structure, we are currently looking for an outstanding Data & Visualization Specialist with a key focus on BI Modelling within our Business, Planning and Analysis (BP&A) team. This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland and will report directly to our BP&A manager and will require close partnership with various partners within IT, finance, and the business units across the companywhat we offer
- you will be being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
- you will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
- collecting data from several sources into accurate & significant inputs for databases
- creating, maintaining, and improving finance dashboards, data visualizations & tools, plus providing new solutions
- training and developing strong Power BI knowledge across the team with supporting documentation
- participation in project activities at different stages of implementation (Design, test, implement, validation, support).
- documenting & mapping as-is and to-be processes & data flows
what we expect
- bachelors / Masters Degree in Finance or IT related field
- proficient English skills (written and oral) are a must, additional Language skills are of benefit
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in adapting BI tools to user requirements including at least 1 year of demonstrable MS Power BI experience
- strong Power BI data modelling skills to enable creation of multiple reports is a must
- proficient in writing DAX queries, calculated measures, parameters & sophisticated calculations
- an ability to mentor internal Power BI users in creation of reports as well as being able to prepare good training presentations and guides
Additional key skills, knowledge & competencies required:
- experience in working in a Shared Service Center / Center Of Excellence or in a large international business environment within a matrix organization
- proven working experience in CI and project methodology
- familiar with key financial & business reporting requirements & how these are supported by finance tools, techniques, and analysis with the experience of financial reporting systems e.g. Business Warehouse, SAP, BPC
- understand the business needs and translate that to practical & sustainable solutions
- good analytical, problem solving & presentation skills alongside with flexibility and adaptability
- ability to work independently and perform under pressure but also to collaborate and share information
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...