HUBER+SUHNER Polska, part of a Swiss corporation, is expanding its team. If you have experience in the manufacturing industry in Design engineer role or similar, want to further develop your professional career and have an impact on the development of the company - this is a great opportunity.
what we offer
- employment in a Swiss company with an established position in the international market, which gives stability and a sense of security,
- participation in innovative projects for world leaders in the following areas: telecommunications, transportation and industry,
- modern forms of development: educational platforms, webinars, training and certifications, learning foreign languages - PLN 800,000 per year,
- real talent development and promotion opportunities through internal recruitment,
- a rich benefits package: private medical care Medicover, the opportunity to join a group insurance, subsidized Multisport card and meals, Christmas bonus, vacation subsidies, bonuses under the employee referral program,
- flexible starting time (7:00 - 9:00),
- support for passion and commitment to volunteerism - "Local Community Friendly Company",
- individually tailored adaptation process,
- friendliness, good communication and cooperation in local and international teams
- run 3D designing processes in Catia environment,
- draw up standards comparison, implementing standards requirement,
- study of technical feasibility,
- evaluate technically various solutions,
- assess design and functional risks,
- collaborate with application engineering and product management on concept, design, and samples related to customer specification,
- identifying needs and translating them into products and their functionalities,
- cooperating with 3rd party suppliers on outsourced components.
what we expect
- experience with 3D CAD system (Catia) and a PDM system,
- proficiency in technical drawing,
- experience as mechanical draftsman or designer,
- spatial imagination and craftsmanship skills,
- knowledge of rapid prototyping,
- knowledge in manufacturing processes and part production (injection molding, stamping, bending, die casting, decoltage, etc.)
- knowledge of parts assembly and joining processes,
- experience in precision engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or optics will be additional advantages
- experience with PDM and ERP systems,
- English spoken and written (on level B1) and Polish spoken and written (on level B2).
Our future engineer should be:
- proactive and open to new ideas.
- able to work, communicate and report within a team,
- creative, independent and flexible
- willing to grow and drive own development actively.
Employment agency entry number 47