For one of our clients, who is global company that provides modern IT services for the banking sector, we are looking for Devops Engineer with ELK - CapCom Squad.what we offer
- A competitive salary,
- Working with highly skilled people,
- Participation in international projects,
- An unique atmosphere,
- Training budget,
- Currently 70% home office,
- Employment contract,
- Flexi hours.
30% Security related development & administration
70% development & administration of a new ELKbased platform
For the new squad Capcom of the tribe Document & Content Services (D&CS), is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. D&CS is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regards to document composition, digital communication (Inbox, SMS, email), print management, scanning, data capture and archiving. From an engineering perspective not only the engineering side (code development, deployment pipelines, automated testing) for the services itself is important, but also the management and monitoring of the capacity. For this “Capacity Management” we have the squad “CapCom”. Your squad is specifically responsible for controlling current and predicting future load on the platforms within the Chain.what we expect
- Efficient communication with a multicultural team (also NL and PL),
- Experience with Linux administration and automation (scripts, Ansible),
- Practical experience with the ELK stack,
- Knowledge of CD/CI (Jenkins, GIT, Azure DevOps, etc.),
- English language min. B2.
Nice to have:
- Python scripts,
- Work in a corporate environment,
- Acquaintance with Kafka.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...