For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Finance Controller.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- hybrid system of work.
- maintain and prepare financial statements,
- manage the day-to-day financial operations,
- provide management with information vital to the decision-making process,
- manage the budget process,
- prepare monthly forecasts,
- develop and monitor business performance metrics,
- optimise the processes.
- minimum 5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting and Reporting in an international framework, corporate reporting,
- experience in Controlling is a must,
- university Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration (International accounting certification is a plus),
- outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask,
- a good command of Germany and English (written & spoken) is required,
- good communication skills.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...