For our client, an international production company operating in over 45 countries worldwide, we are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant who will support both local and UK-based processes.
If you keep your accounting knowledge current and speak excellent English, please apply!what we offer
- indefinite contract after 3 months' probation period
- hybrid work system - 2 days from home, 3 days from the office
- private medical care
- sports card
- annual bonus
- preparation of local financial information and submission to head office for inclusion in the monthly / annual financial reports
- assistance with the submission of local statutory returns and filings with local Accountants
- posting of local bank transactions, including payment processing (local and inter co.), customer receipt entry and monthly reconciliation to statements.Financial Accountant
- managing Accounts Receivable collections for Poland via all required communication channels, providing weekly feedback to the UK finance team
- co-ordination of commercial feedback relating to customer credit limit reviews to allow financial due diligence to be performed by organisation
- adherence with and coordination of supplier set up process
- raising purchase requisitions and any required supporting documentation for finance department costs
- accurate, timely processing of supplier invoices, matching to appropriate purchase orders
- proposal of weekly cash payments to the UK finance team, including initiation in banking system
- maintenance of accurate cash forecast
- managing, reconciling and processing appropriate transactions for local petty cash and staff expenses
- supporting external payroll advisor in provision of monthly payroll information
- assisting with Electronic Invoicing requirements
- at least 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting team
- experince of preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- experience of working in a deadline driven environment
- experience of working with external auditors during a year end process
- working knowledge of accounting and reporting software’s - knowing Oracle would be an asset
- self-motivation and comfort working under own initiative, prioritising and manage time effectively.
- excellent attention to detail
- applying an organised and methodical approach to daily tasks.
Employment agency entry number 47...