For our client, SSC operating in the retail industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Financial Control Specialist.what we offer
- private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family,
- medicover sports card (Fit&More package),
- life insurance financed by the employer,
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role,
- wellbeing programme for employees,
- co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow,
- language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification,
- employee referral programme.
- planning and executing internal control walkthrough and testing activities,
- supporting the Managers in analysing the financial reporting risks completion and appropriateness,
- review of testing of selected controls,
- supporting the Managers in design assessment and identifying internal control deficiencies,
- supporting the Managers in testing related tasks,
- assisting driving change and process improvement.
- relevant University degree (Accounting / Finance / Controlling preferred),
- very good spoken & written English (B2),
- minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or controlling,
- very good Excel skills,
- understanding of SAP system (nice to have),
- excellent analytical and communication skills,
- proactiveness and enthusiasm,
- being able to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...