Join one of the leaders in the banking market!
With our client, an international bank, we are looking for a Deputy Team Leader to support the running of the Private Capital Fund Accounting team.what we offer
- stable employment, with full-time job contract - no trail period
- six career paths to choose from
- complex onboarding and induction programme
- trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- hybrid working model
- flexible working hours
- private medical package
- life insurance
- employee pension plan
- sports card
- lunch card
- cafeteria platform
- modern, eco-friendly office
- maintaining technical and process expert knowledge to support team members in difficult cases, taking ownership when necessary
- performing operational tasks for the Fund Accounting process
- acting as a reviewer/validator on any tasks performed by the team that require checker control
- supervising and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated
- ensuring the team’s results are fully green; e.g. service quality, productivity, staff engagement surveys, internal/external audit results are all exemplary
- supporting Team Leader with migrations of new funds and processes from Partner Locations.
- analyzing process workflow and ensure resource utilization is optimized
- ensuring that processes are reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity by making processes more efficient.
- building effective relationships with other teams, stakeholders, clients
- supporting Team Leader and Senior Management in team meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, recruitment, incident review meetings, ACE and improvement brainstorming, strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development
- supporting Team Leader and Senior Management in ensuring a constructive, open communication and learning culture is established in relation to errors and incidents.
- minimum 2 years of professional work experience in accounting / fund accounting
- knowledge of Private Capital will be a strong asset
- previous leadership experience preferred
- excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- positive attitude, adaptability and ability to maintain motivation in a changing environment
- excellent organizational skills
- very good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...