The Global API Endpoint Developer’s primary responsibility is to design and maintain complex API endpoints which will allow enhanced data sets to be delivered to various company's systems globally.
what we offer
The Global API Endpoint Developer will work closely with solution designers and application specialists around the world to ensure implementation requirements are met and the firm’s global and regional leadership teams can deliver programs more efficiently using the solutions developed.
The endpoint developer will design, implement and deliver solutions which deliver proven value, in-line with the Firm’s technology playbook. In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role working with the development and software teams to identify emerging and new development technologies which the firm may want to implement.your tasks
- Using SQL databases and existing simple REST API’s, build complex API endpoints to allow company integration teams to easily query global data solutions based on requirements expressed by the business.
- Work with integration teams to identify and document technical requirements to support company transformation programs and ensure the technical delivery meets these requirements.
- Build and implement software solutions that support the firm’s strategic plans for Business Technology delivery and transformation.
- Work with Integration Analysts to ensure requirements are gathered and code is developed accordingly to these requirements.
- Design and maintain well-documented code.
- Provide regular input as to developing technology trends, in particular but not limited to, the core legal software solutions that are used in, or of interest to the firm.
- As part of the Development and Integration team, the integration architect will help other members of the team in terms of supporting global developments and integrations, to help cover different time zones.
This role will frequently interact and maintain good working relationships with the following people and roles:
- The Global Software Architect
- The Global Director, Integration Services
- The Global Transformation Program Integration Leads
- Regional integration and Development teams
- Regional database administrators
- Other members of the Development and integration teams
- Vendors and partners’ technical teams
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in REST API query principles
- Extended knowledge of the technical aspects behind data extraction and integration, including database queries and REST API use.
- Experience with SQL Server environments on an Azure platform.
- Experience with integration and data manipulation platforms, and in particular, IntApp Integration Builder, Dell Boomi, Azure Data Factory and Logic Apps.
- Working within an Agile/DevOps Framework.
- Experience with large system implementations.
- Experience in legal-focused solutions such as TR Elite 3E, IntApp Time, IntApp Walls, iManage, and strong understanding of law firm time and billing principles (desired).
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills.
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude and interact positively at all levels within the firm.
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, anticipating needs.
- Understands the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands, prioritising tasks where appropriate and ensuring complete 'follow through' on operational issues.
- Full understanding of XML and JSON.
- Understanding of global IT practice standards and frameworks.
- Ability to drive a project from start to finish whilst delivering on time.
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a passion and natural curiosity to learn about and experiment new tools and techniques.
- Must work well within a remote, multicultural team environment, collaborating with others to develop and challenge ideas.
- Able to understand business needs and translate them into a technical solution.
- Able to understand the value of software and increase value through initiative and proposition.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, able to think outside the box.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality.
- Able to be an ambassador for company and being professional in outlook, attitude and appearance.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...