The Global Microsoft M365 Specialist will be responsible for the ongoing operations and advancement of a various M365 services. Responsibilities for this role will include the configuration and best practice alignment of the global O365 tenant and associated services.what we offer
The Global Microsoft M365 Specialist is also accountable for helping to establish and maintain standards and blueprints to ensure consistent adoption across company member firms. In addition to the technical deliverables, the specialist should help to ensure all business requirements are considered, data privacy, data residency, security, and resiliency.
To achieve success, the Global Microsoft M365 Specialist will need to establish strong relationships with key business stakeholders, and other technology and security professionals. This will be accomplished relying on strong communication skills that enable effective collaboration with peers around the world.
This role maintains a significant hands-on responsibility for the delivery of services, including operational support as required.your tasksRequirements
- Documented configuration and policies to support company use of M365 services.
- Share knowledge across Technology and Security teams to educate and further establish internal capabilities.
- Maintain and evolve M365 roadmap for global M365 services.
- Work with non-Technology stakeholders to understand requirements to ensure appropriate use and adoption of M365 services.
- Best practice configuration and ongoing oversight of Microsoft 365 products and services including: SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and Power Platform.
- In close collaboration with Security and Risk Management, implement and manage O365 tenant security and controls according to company policies and standards.
- Enable the services with the required governance and controls to support the development of applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration using the M365 platform
- Support implementation of enterprise-scale solutions, hybrid or otherwise, using key 365 components including Power Platform, SharePoint, and cloud application development solutions (e.g., PaaS, Serverless, API Management)
- Support the planning and implementation of information protection solutions, sensitivity labels and policies, and DLP policies
- Provide operational assistance and oversight in support of service delivery.
- 3+ years' experience supporting Microsoft 365 technologies
- Knowledge of DevOps operations and frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud based development, including Power Apps, SharePoint Online, and Azure PaaS
- Experience implementing and migration to O365 / M365.
- Working experience with implementation life cycles, methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Hands on experience and training with industry standard frameworks and certifications (e.g., ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials) and experience with (and training) on Service Management frameworks (e.g., ITIL, Prince 2).
- Demonstrable experience of managing effective relationships with third party suppliers.
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Able to effectively negotiate with and influence colleagues and others to achieve a successful outcome.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution.
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, anticipating needs.
- Has commercial awareness and understands the business value required from IT investments.
- Able to make decisions and remain calm while under pressure.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency, and quality.
- Understands the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands, prioritising tasks where appropriate and ensuring complete 'follow through' on operational issues.
- Can carry out all responsibilities in a way that supports the practices values and promotes its equal opportunities and diversity principles.
- Post-secondary education with a specialization in Information Technology
- Technical certifications (i.e. MCSE/MCSA)
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience with Microsoft enterprise technologies
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...