The Security Systems Operations Specialist’s role is to provide operational support of a portfolio of security-oriented services and technologies. This position will be reporting into the Global Operations Lead, working alongside Global Solutions Architect’s and other business technology professionals.what we offer
The Security Systems Operations Specialist must have working experience across a broad portfolio of security tools supporting a Microsoft environment operating on Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies. This includes endpoint protection, asset management, vulnerability management, firewalls, and logging and monitoring solutions. Primary responsibilities are to assist with the operational management, maintenance, deployment and support of company infrastructure and business platforms.
The individual is also responsible for collaborating with Global company team members with an objective of ensuring the successful technical integration and continued alignment with evolving Firm standards. This includes the support of cross regional initiatives involving the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.your tasks
- Operational support of company security solutions including endpoint protection, asset management, vulnerability management, and logging and monitoring technologies.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the security monitoring infrastructure.
- Management of service tickets in response to system issues, changes, and new requests.
- Provide proactive and reactive security incident response.
Design, Strategy, and Planning
- Maintain knowledge of company’ strategic business objectives to help ensure that system designs are aligned with overarching firm objectives.
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of the Firms existing IT infrastructure and technology services.
- Ensure operational policies and procedures align with global platforms and business requirements.
- Work alongside transformation project teams, vendors, and company experts to develop and document innovative platform architectures.
- Challenge the “status-quo” to help develop innovative approaches to systems delivery. Think out of the box, and challenge others (vendors and team members) to do the same to come up with the best solutions.
- Ensure designs are highly resilient to ensure the availability of systems and to meet defined business requirements.
- Remain current with the latest technologies and solutions.
Build, Test, Deploy
- Provide hands on assistance during the build, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Develop automation templates, scripts, and processes to enable the efficient delivery of security platforms.
- Manage and coordinate activities to ensure the successful delivery of security solutions.
- Ensure solutions are deployed according to defined architectures, aligned with budgets, and fully tested.
- Provide operational assistance and oversight in support of both regional and global security systems as required.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of security platforms.
- Analyze existing security operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of security solutions.
- Ensure operational procedures are adhered to, including monitoring, disaster recovery.
- Help support global security platforms by providing hands on support as required.
- Help to ensure global security platforms kept current with regular application patching and upgrades.
- Assist with regional support and integration activities throughout the globe.
- Aid with the coordination of operational activities including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with endpoint protection solutions such as Microsoft Defender and Sophos.
- Experience with vulnerability and asset management technologies such as Qualys.
- Strong understanding of the “cloud” – with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Working experience with Windows based server infrastructures.
- Proficient in endpoint support in a Microsoft Windows managed environment.
- Understanding of networking, and firewall technologies.
- Working experience with implementation life cycles, methodologies, tools and practices.
- Formal IT qualifications or accreditations (for instance, ITIL, Prince 2, MCSE).
- Understanding of standards and frameworks (for instance, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials).
- Understanding and experience of business continuity requirements and implementations.
- Business international level of English – with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a global environment, accommodating the different time zones. Only team players will be considered.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT/Operational practices.
- Able to effectively negotiate with and influence colleagues and others to achieve a successful outcome.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution.
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, anticipating needs.
- Has commercial awareness and understands the business value required from IT investments.
- Able to make decisions and remain calm while under pressure.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality.
- Understands the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands, prioritizing tasks where appropriate and ensuring complete 'follow through' on operational issues.
- Can carry out all responsibilities in a way that supports the practices values and promotes its equal opportunities and diversity principles.
- Post-secondary education with a specialization in Information Technology.
- Microsoft certifications in the areas of Azure and Windows security.
- Other industry recognized security certifications (i.e. CISSP).
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience with infrastructure across a broad spectrum of technologies.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...