If you want to work in an international company, constantly develop, have attractive salary and benefits - apply! As a Total Rewards Specialist you will participate in internal job evaluation improvement initiative and related preparations,and provide analytical support to various Total Rewards initiatives.
what we offer
- work in an international and well-known company
- benefit system (OK system, Medical package, funding for the canteen)
- flexible wroking hours
- temporary contract
- hybrid work
- support job description and job evaluation process in accordance with the existing job evaluation standards.
- participate in internal job evaluation improvement initiative and related preparations, especially focused on cleaning and completing the information in the HR system (SAP), preparing status reports and updates, collecting missing information from various stakeholders and sources.
- manage respective content - review update training materials. Consolidate and clean up job descriptions and evaluations databases.
- support external benchmarking salaries. Analyze market data in conjunction with the job catalogue in order to define salary structure values for assigned population (market pricing)
- provide analytical support to various Total Rewards initiatives
- maintain respective systems and repositories. Ensure high data quality and integrity.
what we expect
- Analytical mindset supported with high attention to details
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in English
- SAP HR would be an asset
- Experience in HR would be an asset
- Customer centricity
- Continuous improvement mindset (experience in process improvement would be an asset
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age