Our client is a family-owned, global company with products and services sold all around the world, currently looking for an HR Operations & Analytics Specialist. If this rewarding position in a highly international environment sounds appealing to you, feel free to apply now!what we offer
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment (employment contract)
- Hybrid model of work with vast flexibility
- 1-week-long onboarding abroad (all the costs covered by our client)
- Additional benefits such as sports card, private health care, private insurance (for employee and family)
- Work-life balance with Scandinavian style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our client's company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw
- As an owner of HR operations processes, maintaining and developing workflows in close cooperation with other HR colleagues and IT
- Identifying opportunities for optimization, recommending methods, planning, and implementing in cooperation with other HR colleagues and IT.
- Managing SAP HCM
- Being the contact to IT, raising tickets for enhancements and added functionality
- Time Management for production and employees in Denmark and Poland
- Compensation Management
- Organizational structure management in SAP as well as organizational charts
- Manager and Employee Self Service
- HR IT systems owner (Ennova, Absorb, Visma).
- Developing and providing HR analytics using business intelligence tools
- Driving our client's HR IT and process development projects (new identity tool implementation One Identity, Fiori user interface, SAP enhancements, Absorb (LMS) integration for customers)
- Providing support for compensation administration for Bonus, Salary Review and Benchmarking
what we expect
- We are looking for a master’s degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience as SAP (Super) User.
- Experience with HR analytics and HR process optimization
- Very good command of both, Polish and English, since many of your colleagues are in located all over the world. Our client's corporate language is spoken and written English.
- Strong team player, detail oriented with proactive way of working
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...