Join to Our Client!
You will be a member of the multi-disciplinary team that supports all Our Clinet's lines of businesses for services like User Acceptance Testing, Production Job Scheduling, Storage and Archival of statements and reports, File Transmissions across all regions.
Sounds good?! Let's talk about new opportunities!what we offer
- First B2B contract for peroid of 12 months with possibility of extension
- To harness the abundance of talent and ensure no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a greater future with us, we will introduce you to the development program.
- Our team is made up of people from all over the world, so to make our communication smooth, we all speak English on a daily basis.
- We have also take care of your time, therefore we offer you hybrid work
- Acts as the 2nd level of contact for advanced incidents and the primary client interface for strategic tools support,
- Responsible for tools administration of batch scheduling, file transfer configuration and reports definition,
- Provides follow the sun support for critical production incidents on batch scheduling, reports and file transfer services,
- Develops partnerships with customers, handle expectations and customer concerns,
- Will be advocate of the global strategy by developing our highly-collaborative workforce to use global standard tools and processes
- Drives and delivers internal projects
- Good analytical skills along with being a team player is a requirement for this role,
- Effective meeting management, presentation and organizational skills,
- Knowledge of TSO/JCL and IBM utilities,
- Good understanding of IBM Z platform architecture,
- Skilled in one or more mainframe areas supported by Global Batch Management Service: IBM Workload Scheduler, Connect:Direct, Content on Demand and CAView,
- ITIL Foundation certification is a plus but not essential
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...