For one of our clients, who is global company that provides modern IT services for the banking sector, we are looking for Java Developer - IAAS area.what we offer
- A competitive salary,
- Working with highly skilled people,
- Participation in international projects,
- An unique atmosphere,
- Training budget,
- Currently 70% home office,
- Employment contract,
- Flexi hours.
The person joining the team will be responsible for the development of self-service tools in the area of disaster recovery. The scope of duties will also include programming and automation support for the entire Infrastructure as a Service area, including networking, virtualization, storage and backup services. The assumption is the implementation of the Infrastructure as a Code model.what we expect
- You have experience with software development expertise in Java, Python, Powershell.
- You have proven experience in development and maintenance of self-service initiatives for users using API (e.g. RestApi),
- You have understanding of unit tests, static/dynamic code scanning, artifact management, GIT & CI/CD pipelines,
- You have Spring Boot/Spring Cloud experience,
- You have experience in building scalable microservices,
- You have ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You can adapt to new situation and alter behaviours in order to work effectively,
- You complete tasks and achieves results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner.
- Knowledge of Containers architecture e.g. Openshift, UIX/Angular (front-end),
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps,
- Experience with other automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt stack or Ansible,
- Experience in other coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...