The Bank team is seeking a highly motivated developer to expand the existing global team. The team iS developing and supporting existing and new applications, as part of the EMEA Tax Program.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.what we offer
- attractive salary and location
- Work on the basis of B2B contract
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Deliver high-quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the tech lead.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Work effectively as part of a large global team.
- 3+ years of commercial Java development experience.
- Java development using SpringBoot, SpringCloud, JDBC, JNDI
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture
- Familiarity with popular IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ)
- Hands-on experience using GIT and maven.
- Deep understanding of SQL and PL/SQL
- Insight into SOAP/REST webservices and XML/JSON technologies
- Awareness of Java application servers and containers (e.g. IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat)
- Usage of standard development and CI/CD tools and packages.
- Basic operation in Unix environments, shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Jira, ServiceNow tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Nice to have:
- Experience with, IBM Urban Code Deploy, TeamCity, JUnit, Mockito.
- Grasp of Eureka, Consul, Zuul, Zipkin tools.
- Exposure to banking and financial environments.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...