Join a new Customer Operations team!
At the moment we’re helping our client, the global well known company, to create new Customer Operational Center in Warsaw.
What you should know?
👉 Well... first of all, it is a well-known brand with a lot of positive opinions in the market.
👉 New team - new opportunities! In other words, you will be one of the first team members. You will have the opportunity for development and fast promotions.
👉 People - this is the most important value for the company. An empathetic and holistic approach to you and your clients will lead to great relationships that last for years!
👉 You don't need to have any previous experience if you have the following:
- a passion for people
- the ability to communicate and build long-term relationships
- the willingness to take on new challenges.
If you want to know more - read below and apply! Let's talk about it :)what we offer
- opportunity to be a part of a new Customer Operations team with dynamic career path development (Customer Contact, Marketing, Sales and Industry)
- real impact in building new team and new process
- full employment contract (3 months of probation period, then indefinite period)
- attractive benefits package (e.g.healthcare program, lunch card, sport card, cafeteria platform, holiday co-financing, Co-financing summer camp for children, christmas gifts, free access to Legimi platform and others)
- acting as a Customer Advisor
- recording customer orders according to customer needs
- proposing product alternatives in case of phase-out or shortage
- planning and coordinating the delivery with customers and partners
- handling customer orders portfolio and monitoring execution
- ensuring on-time deliveries and service commitment
- proactively alerting customer in case of any event, delay or failure and sourcing for a solution
- capturing customer’s requests & claims
- analyzing and providing issue resolution or appropriate answer
- sharing recurring problems with the relevant internal partner(s) in order to find solutions
- supporting sales using opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell in response to Customer orders, requests and portfolio management
- applying and improving work methods
- advanced knowledge of Czech or Slovak (C1)
- communicative English (B2)
- proactive attitude with ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- problem solving mindset
- willingness to work with customers and building long-term relations
- customer focus and effective communication skills
- holistic approach (understanding end-to-end customer service process)
- previous experience in Customer Service / Order Management will be a plus
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...