Our client is establishing a Finance Shared service center organization supporting all units globally. We have an exciting future ahead of us towards a clear Finance strategy road map. Finance will have a powerful role related to a lean, efficient and digital environment, and we are aiming to be in the frontline of next-generation Business Finance.
We are now looking for a junior accountant to join our Record to Report team.
Are you looking for a new job? Do you enjoy working as a team player in an international environment?Do you want to be part of a highly engaged team, with nice colleagues? Come and join us! Help us create a new SSC in Poznan!what we offer
- a job in an international environment, new SSC (historical Swedish company with a lot of opportunities in the future)
- very attractive salary
- contract of employment
- a chance to be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- hybrid model of work during pandemic time (remotely&in the office)
- preparation of documents within the framework of the register of fixed assets and intangible assets needed for corporate reporting
- support in the accounting process - closing the month
- contact with internal corporate clients (other departments of the company) or external clients (if R2R/RtR is part of an outsourcing company providing services to an external entity)
- work experience in Accounting/Finance area will be an advantage
- graduate degree in the Finance area (e.g. Economic studies)
- computer literacy and experience in MS office applications
- up to date standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules
- pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind
- accurate, being able to react quickly, communicative
- knowledge of German (min. A2/B1 level)
- knowledge of English (min. B1/B2 level)
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...