Working in our Business Center is a unique career opportunity in an international organization. This position is responsible for the seamless transitioning of the existing automation base from legacy systems, in order to maintain savings, efficiency and operational excellence.
Sounds good? Let's talk!what we offer
- Full-time work in hybrid mode 2/3 or 3/2 in home
- Work in a modern office building directly at the Służewiec railway station
- Employment on the basis of a temporary employment contract for a period of 3 months with a real possibility to extend the cooperation
- Great atmosphere at work and taking care of work-life balance
- Sports card and private medical care
- Life insurance
- Additional one-time benefits such as cheaper cinema tickets
- Opportunity for development and work in an international environment
- Collaborate with the CBS and other cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize automations to be migrated.
- Plan and conduct necessary automation maintenance and testing activities while adhering to the global project schedules.
- Provide demonstrations and training on the automations to the end users.
- Ensure every automated process is well-documented, emphasizing business continuity.
- Establish regular communication/planning sessions with project sponsors.
- Self-management, planning, coordination & collaboration skills;
- Logical thinking, communication skills as well as the ability to easily build relationships;
- Fluent use of written and spoken English is a must;
- Problem solving, with analytical thinking and ability to apply root cause analysis. You’ll need to think strategically and leverage technology to deliver against strict deadlines
- Strong command of English (min. B2);
- Experience with MS Office Suite, especially Excel;
- Good understanding of Google Workspace, including Google Apps Script, Advanced Services APIs;
- Project management skills (planning, organizing, controlling);
- High level of proactiveness, independence and ownership of the tasks assigned;
- Process orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- A positive, cooperative work attitude;
Employment agency entry number 47...