Are you enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, a team player and care about delivering successful outcomes for customers and the company?
Can you lead in the development of ServiceNow services, applications and modules on customer projects?
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking to grow our team with committed people to have in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with customer requirements.what we offer
- employment contract
- attractive salary
- being part of a growing team
- work in global technology company
- full remote work
We are looking for a ServiceNow Lead Application Developer to identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions through the ServiceNow platform. The role holder will
- have in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
- provide integration facilities and provisions logistics on ServiceNow implementation projects, for the required customer integrations.
- suggest and implement proposals for process improvements within projects, once agreed.
- Use new technologies and methods actively to develop competitive services on customer projects.
- Provide technical documentation on modules / products, following company standards on customer projects.
- Maintain high level of product and solution knowledge and maintains an up-to-date skills profile in ServiceNow and Java Scripting, .NET and Jelly code.
- have the ability to drive business requirements and take an active/leading role with customer stakeholders including C-level / director level / users.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- ServiceNow Application Developer
- Java Scripting, Jelly, .NET and integration via web services.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including customer liaison at senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, ability to enable collaboration
- Project/change management experience and skills
- Investigation and analysis of problems with a methodical and disciplined approach
- Proactive customer support and problem resolution
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions, to research alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...