As pioneers and global leader, Hiab is ambitious to write forward our success story, inspiring and shaping our industry. The world in which we operate with our class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
Join Hiab's journey - to inspire and shape the future of intelligent load handling HIABs Loader Cranes, Medium division is looking for a Logistics Manager to support with daily material management activities, such as logistics, order processing.
You will report to the Sales Marketing Manager in Germany and will work in close cooperation with the Sales Support Team in Gdańsk.what we offer
- taking part in creating new customer experience support centre with long term perspectives (contract of employment)
- being a part of knowledge sharing process internationally
- supportive workplace and development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects
- wide range of benefits (Medicover Healthcare package, Multisport card or AXA Life Insurance)
- oversee and participate in the order, shipping, receiving, storing and/or issuing of supplies like equipment, cooperation vehicles, consignition vehicles & demo vehicles
- processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment internal and external
- coordinate demo trucks for trainings, show´s & fair´s Hiab Germany Fleet Management
- at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in global organisation
- bachelor's degree level or vocational qualification
- ability to work independently
- competency in Google applications including Slides, Sheets, Docs and G-Mail
- business understanding and knowledge of KPI and customer success criteria
- fluency in both written and spoken English and German
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...