Our Client is a world-class offshore drilling company with industry-leading safety and operational performance. They focus on deep and long-term partnerships as the foundation for driving efficiency and increasing certainty for our customers.
The company operates one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry with a combined track record of industry-leading utilization. They are a dynamic leader in offshore drilling, always striving to deliver the best service to the customers, effectively and sustainably.
Gdańsk office, which appeared on Tricity map in 2019, is designed to deliver the highest level of services to its Rigs located around the world. By joining the Company, you will become a part of a team of more than 200 colleagues, all of whom are dedicated to support the fleet.
As a Maintenance Superintendent you will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and optimal performance of equipment through effective maintenance management.
If this sounds exciting for you - please, submit your application!what we offer
- great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- package of benefits including pension plan, life insurance, private medical care and others
- office located in the well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre
- being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere
- openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions
- opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments
- ensure optimization of equipment condition and performance, as well as accuracy of CMMS master data through effective collaboration
- monitor and generate corrective work orders based on the condition-based maintenance information provided by online third-party systems
- continuous improvement and standardization of the maintenance task content in line with Company's Equipment Maintenance Strategy governance
- maintain CMMS master data for Explosion Proof (EX) equipment and Performance Standard maintenance tasks in accordance with the rig’s Safety Case
- liaising with the rigs technical teams to assist with CMMS functionality
- support company's Technical Bulletins & Alert System for creation and distribution of internal and external information to be sent to the all relevant stakeholders on and offshore
- assist in the development, tracking, report generation and analysis of maintenance performance KPI’s
- maintain CMMS master data accuracy for maintenance routines applicable to warm and cold stacked rigs as well as in SPS or yard stay projects
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent relevant field experience
- excellent English proficiency, both spoken and written
- explosion proof equipment/hazardous environment experience an advantage
- possible rig visits may be required dependent on level of support required
- computer-literate in CMMS, IFS and Microsoft Office applications working knowledge and understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance and Condition Based Maintenance
- great communication skills, an innovative approach and a proven problem solver attitude
- experience working on shipyard projects, SPS/UWILD projects or regulatory standard knowledge an advantage
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...