If you want to work in an international company, constantly develop, have attractive salary and benefits - apply! As Manager Facilities Design you will adesign works related to building or refurbishing PMI facilities to ensure that they are
optimally operational and will cope with current and future business needs.
what we offer
- work in an international and well-known company
- benefit system (OK system, Medical package, funding for the canteen)
- flexible working hours
- temporary contract for 1 year (possibility of extending the contract)
- Hybrid work (2 days of work from Krakow office required)
- Lead all design works related to building or refurbishing PMI facilities to ensure that they are optimally operational and will cope with current and future business needs. Coordinatethe necessary buildings design phase(s) in collaboration with local affiliates for the futuregreenfield and brownfield projects when buildings construction is required.
- Prepare necessary feasibility studies (buildings and facilities) according to Industrial Strategy
and Global Manufacturing needs for greenfield and brownfield projects or any type ofbuildings works. Work hand in hand with the Environmental Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering andLogistics colleagues to integrate all most recent technologies into the new facilities design.Develop and own affiliates sites master planning (buildings wise) and keep them updatedfor future business needs and adjustments envisaging necessary agility and executionexcellence.Oversee the entire projects construction / refurbishment works in collaboration with local team and design companies in order to ensure adherence to standards and best practices, while capturing the lessons learned from previous projects for re-application.Define, maintain and continuously improve buildings and architectural standards andguidelines for PMI facilities. Keep abreast of latest technologies, practices and solutions fora continuous improvement of implementation costs, agility and Sustainability performance.Scout and maintain a pool of internationally recognized design and construction companies/ professionals to conduct the necessary design and construction works (VendorsManagement).
what we expect
- Ideally with 8+ years of work experience in an Engineering / Architecture office related to
designing and building facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / architectural disciplines. Master’s degree on those
disciplines is highly desirable.
- Superior project management skills and knowledge, ideally through official certifications
and hands-on experience.
- Hands on in managing projects of all sizes and dimensions from conceptual phase up to final
execution and benefits realization
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity, complexity, and uncertainty.
- Fluent level of English in both oral and written. French & Italian skills is also desirable but
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age