Our Client is a world-class offshore drilling company with industry-leading safety and operational performance. They focus on deep and long-term partnerships as the foundation for driving efficiency and increasing certainty for our customers.
The company operates one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry with a combined track record of industry-leading utilization. They are a dynamic leader in offshore drilling, always striving to deliver the best service to the customers, effectively and sustainably.
Gdańsk office, which appeared on Tricity map in 2019, is designed to deliver the highest level of services to its Rigs located around the world. Joining the Company, you will become a part of the team of more than 200 colleagues, all of whom are dedicated to support the fleet.
As SMA for drilling equipment you are the owner of the Equipment Maintenance Strategy (EMS). In the company we have a strategy for maintaining equipment equally regardless of units. This strategy for drilling equipment is owned by our SMA for drilling equipment. You shall proactively identify, work with reliability team, and drive initiatives to continuously improve maintenance performance across Client’s fleet of offshore drilling units under the topic of drilling equipment. The SMA is overall responsible for maintenance is according to regulatory requirements. This enables that you need to set yourself into the regulatory requirements.what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people.
- Strong focus on work-life balance.
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre.
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere.
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions.
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments.
- Drive maintenance strategy on marine and drilling equipment in alignment with company's maintenance strategy.
- Own equipment maintenance strategies (EMS) and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure as subject matter Authorities all equipment is maintained in our CMSS according to regulations.
- Develop and implement future maintenance approach under a CM or CBM approach.
- Maintain and support existing Condition Monitoring Systems- vibration, oil, etc.
- Utilize reliability centered maintenance functions in development and strategical functions.
- Identify trends in cooperation with reliability group where to approach pain points.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on equipment and service failures; identify root causes of incidents and detail recommended preventative / corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement reliability and statistical analysis as an integral part of how maintenance is evaluated, and changes/improvements documented.
- Prepare incident reports detailing incident analysis and preventative / corrective actions, and as needed, present them to internal staff, management, and clients.
- Seek optimization cases by use of any offshore data available, including process data from offshore operations.
- Develop overhaul interval strategy on drilling equipment for strategic SPS approach with utilization and SPS planning as main drivers.
- Deep technical knowledge of marine and drilling products on component level and systems (mainly NOV and MH Wirth).
- Experience from maintaining and overhauling NOV and MH Wirth equipment.
- Able to scope, analyze results, and recommend corrective action to improve reliability and performance in offshore drilling operation.
- Electrical and automation skills for control systems functionality.
- Computer literate and preferably experiences working with maintenance management systems (CMMS, IFS). Strong technical writing skills.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Strive to deliver high quality and possess great communication skills.
- Pragmatic mindset that always seek for simplicity and practicality when solving problems.
- Deep knowledge of maintenance strategies and best practice in maintenance
Employment agency entry number 47