Partner development advisor for Start-up and digital audience
We're looking for an energetic and passionate Startups Coordinator, to lead our client's partner community and startup programs in Poland. In this role you will be a key figure in the startup and partner and will be critical to fueling its growth.what we offer
- A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- We work remotely.
- 18 month contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ambitious role in a global company.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Nurture and develop partnership with independent software vendors and help grow their customer's base
- Identify and engage startups within the Startups programs, while supporting them as they develop as true business partners
- Invest in and grow strong partnerships with accelerators, investors, innovation hubs, community groups, and more
Your Growth Opportunity
- Working in a multinational, multicultural, fast paced environment
- End-to-end program management, and execution
- Be part of the innovative and disruptive market evolution, working with companies who are building and using the cutting edge cloud technologies
what we expect
- 2+ years of business development and customer facing experience
- Cloud experience preferred
- Strong experience in program management
- Strong collaborative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Digital marketing experience welcomed
- Out of the box problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree or higher (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Engineering, Technology)
- Excellent English and Polish is a must
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...