Are you looking for a job as a Payroll Specialist? Would you like to work in friendly and diverse environment in a prosperous company? We are your answer! Our Client is a leader in fmcg sector, an international company with office location in Warsaw. Apply and let us tell you about the details!what we offer
- temporary contract to June 2022, with great chance for longer cooperation
- flexible working hours
- 100% remote work with the possibility of going to the office located in Warsaw
- beeing a part of a team with a support of team leader
- remote recruitment process
- introductory trainings provided
- administration of all input documents required for the payroll calculations, e.g. retiree data, incorporate new hire into payroll, follow up on maternity and tax certificates
- responsibility for accurate and timely delivery of payroll to associates, including preparation of the inputs for smaller and less complex payroll populations. Submission of payroll data to and review of these calculations ensuring correct gross to net calculations
- coordination of activities with local in-country payroll partners to ensure proper taxation and filing of all payroll relevant data according to local tax and social security regulations
- collection and provision of data related to Time and Attendance and incorporate into payroll as appropriate
- giving responses to payroll queries escalated from GBS HR and/or employees with regards to Tier 2 Sales Force payroll cases escalated from internal clients.
- giving responses to queries raised by external auditors and vendors in regards to payroll delivery processes.
- at least 1.5 year of experience gained on payroll position in international enviroment - EMEA, APAC, LATAM and similiar
- fluent english - C1 level and above
- good knowledge of Excel
- ability to join the team any time soon
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...