Currently we are looking for candidates on Payroll specialist position, who will join our client company. Our Client is a leader in fmcg sector, an international company with office location in Warsaw. Apply and let's talk!what we offer
- temporary contract till the end od 2021, with great chance for longer cooperation
- flexible working hours
- remote work with the possibility to go to the office
- beeing a part of a team with a support of team leader
- remote recruitment process
- administration of all input documents required for the payroll calculations, e.g. retiree data, incorporate new hire into payroll, follow up on maternity and tax certificates
- responsibility for accurate and timely delivery of payroll to associates, including preparation of the inputs for smaller and less complex payroll populations. Submission of payroll data to and review of these calculations ensuring correct gross to net calculations
- coordination of activities with local in-country payroll partners to ensure proper taxation and filing of all payroll relevant data according to local tax and social security regulations
- collection and provision of data related to Time and Attendance and incorporate into payroll as appropriate
- response to payroll queries escalated from GBS HR and/or employees with regards to Tier 2 Sales Force payroll cases escalated from internal clients. Response to queries raised by external auditors and vendors with regards to payroll delivery processes.
- min. 1,5 year experience gained on payroll position in international enviroment (preferably in working in EMEA region)
- fluent english
- good knowledge of Excel
- availabiliy to start work in June / begining of July
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...