For our client from the banking sector, we are looking for a SQL Developer. The team is seeking a highly motivated developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing and supporting existing and new applications, as part of the EMEA Tax Program.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.what we offer
- attractive salary and location (Warsaw)
- Work on the basis of B2B contract
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the tech lead.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Work effectively as part of a large global team
- At least 3 years of SQL and PL/SQL commercial development experience.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle DB (pre-12, 12c and newer).
- Hands-on experience with SQL*Plus, sqlldr, exp/imp Oracle tools.
- Ability to analyse complex PL/SQL packages working on multiple data objects.
- Good knowledge of version control systems like Git.
- Usage of standard development and CI/CD tools and packages.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in SQL query optimization.
- Basics of shell (bash/ksh) scripting.
- Basics of DB administration.
- Communicative English (spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Experience with large volume database implementations.
- Understanding of financial markets, instruments, investments.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...