For our client form banking sector we looking for Project Manager..what we offer
- Attractive salary and location
- B2B contract
- Partial remote work
- Working as part of a team of professionals with a vast knowledge of the financial environment
- Excellent opportunity to understand Private Bank systems
- A strategically important role within the technology function, participation in exciting, challenging and innovative global projects
- End to End Accountability of project implementation from initiation to post-deployment
- Key Stakeholder management with various internal customers, partners, and internal and external suppliers
- Reviewing Business and Functional Requirements Documents prepared by Business Analyst
- Ensure various Key Project Management matrices, Tools, Training etc are in align with Department expectations
- Ensure project implementation is as per company policies, and procedures and guidelines
- The successful candidate must have 4 + years of experience in areas such as technology and project management.
- Excellent experience in project management methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Experience in successfully leading projects to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building a team, evaluating, developing and attracting talent.
- Highly communicative English is a must.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...