Our Client is a world-class offshore drilling company with industry-leading safety and operational performance. They focus on deep and long-term partnerships as the foundation for driving efficiency and increasing certainty for our customers.
The company operates one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry with a combined track record of industry-leading utilization. They are a dynamic leader in offshore drilling, always striving to deliver the best service to the customers, effectively and sustainably.
Gdańsk office, which appeared on Tricity map in 2019, is designed to deliver the highest level of services to its Rigs located around the world. Joining the Company, you will become a part of the team of more than 200 colleagues, all of whom are dedicated to support the fleet.
As a Projects Director based in Gdańsk, you will be reporting to Head of Projects and will lead major technical projects for specific region with dedicated Project Managers reporting to you. You will be responsible for portfolio of large and complex projects, incl. long term planning and budgeting of company CAPEX spend, ensuring projects are properly manned, delivered on time and budget and execution is compliant with company project model.what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Package of benefits including pension plan, life insurance, private medical care and others
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre
- Hybrid work combined with business trips (up to 30% annually at the beginning of the collaboration)
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments
- Ensure that work scopes requiring projects involvement and resources are planned and executed in a safe way and with due consideration for the environmental impact
- Maintain long-term CAPEX forecast of major projects
- Provide excellent leadership and support Project Managers on a continuous basis
- Develop and maintain Project Management skills, system skills and practical experience
- Manage and overview project performance in a specific region
- Graduated B. Sc. or M. Sc. in an engineering discipline or similar
- Relevant experience within projects offshore (preferable) or in similar industries - wind power, shipbuilding, marine etc.
- Relevant project management & leadership experience
- Fluent English skills
- Openness to business travels
- A natural inclination toward solving complex problems
- Good communication skills to promote cross-team collaboration
- Trustworthy, self-driven, ambitious and knows the importance of working together as a team to reach stretched targets
- Hold a positive mindset, high level of energy and a relentless focus on maximizing impact and output
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...