Our client is the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, they are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable, and innovative customer solutions. Our client is a truly global company with a presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
They are establishing a Purchasing Service Center organization supporting the company's units in the EMEA region. They have an exciting future ahead of them with a clear Purchasing strategy and road map. Purchasing has a powerful role in the journey toward the ambition of an efficient, digitalized, and automized Purchase-to-Pay process.
The Purchasing Service Center will play a vital role in this journey, by executing the tasks in scope with accuracy and speed, but also by standardizing the way of working and focusing on continuous improvements.
The initial scope for Purchasing Service Center at the company in Poland includes Master Data Management, Price updates, and Invoices handling, but will successively expand to also include additional processes and tasks.what we offer
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Contract of employment
- Hybrid model of work (50% in the office)
- Benefits: private medical care, sport programs, social fund benefits
- A chance to be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- Create new vendors and maintain master data on existing vendors in the purchasing systems
- Maintain price lists in the purchasing systems and validate them in line with purchasing agreements
- Handle invoice deviations
- Follow up on and analyze key performance indicators
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, and vendors and be the daily contact persons towards the country Operations purchasing teams within EMEA Region
- Drive continuous improvement of purchasing processes and systems, to enable standardization, efficiency, and automatization
- University graduate with at least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Very good German language skills, able to communicate in English
- Broad understanding of Purchase to pay processes, process development, and improvement
- Computer literacy is essential and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must)
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working within multicultural global teams effectively
- Pragmatic and logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Accurate, being able to react quickly, communicative
Employment agency entry number 47...