Are you an experienced quality engineer with a practical approach to quality and documentation, and are you able to ensure the correct level of documentation standards on international projects? If yes, then the job as a Quality Assurance and Documentation Specialist in Rockwool – Group Technology – might be the right place for you!
In the role as a QA and Documentation Specialist, you will be involved in multiple projects at the same time. Some projects are international line projects (don’t worry, you won’t have several of these), other types of projects could be the upgrade of an existing production line, e.g. with a new robot. As a QA and Documentation Specialist, you will ensure that all projects have the right quality and documentation at all times. You will be part of the project from the beginning to ensure that documentation and quality are a part of the scope from day one. To wrap up the project, you will do “walk the line” inspections.what we offer
- work in an international environment
- growth opportunity
- private medical care
- work in a modern office in the center of Poznań with relaxation zones, Play Station, etc.
- holiday voucher
- for the tender material, ensuring a timely specification of the project's documentation and quality. Hereafter review of the documentation of the received tender(s)
- ensuring that provided documentation is in accordance with the arrangements (cooperation with engineers, project managers, suppliers, and customers)
- secure that all the relevant stakeholders update the right documents and documentation in a timely manner before FAT tests. This is a continuous task that requires a proactive mindset, and it is important that your approach is focused on collaboration
- onsite walkthrough of the production lines. The projects/factories will be at various locations and therefore expected travelling is 20-40 days a year
- risk assessment activities and audits to ensure safe integration of equipment
- certification of required equipment (CE and the Machinery Directive (Maskindirektivet)
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in QA of Documentation during project execution and preparation
- experience and knowledge of the Machinery Directive and / or other directives. If you have an electrical background that would be a plus
- experience in CE marking of equipment
- familiarity in safety aspects for production lines
- able to communicate fluently in English (both written and orally)
- willing to travel 20-40 days/year
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...