If you are a Quality Engineer decided for further career development this offer is for you.
what we offer
- Salary + annual bonus
- Project opportunity in the first cathode materials manufacturing plant in Europe
- Participation in the Greenfield project
- Subsidised sports activities
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Free meals in the company restaurant
- Contract of indefinite duration, after a probationary period
Quality audits and complaints’ management
• Qualification and quality management audits of new and existing suppliers.
• Monitor and evaluate supplier quality performance and coordinate the development plan.
• Lead the meetings related to supplier quality complaints.
Incoming inspection – Quality monitoring
• Coordinate the incoming inspection plan of incoming products and provides quality acceptance levels
• Coordinate the effectiveness and the root cause analysis with corrective/preventive actions
• Coordinate the inspection plan of suppliers’ samples
• Coordinate statistical process control indicators with historical data
Suppliers’ change management process
• Coordinate and review implementation of changes and approval process
• Coordinate with the relevant departments to cope with supplier change requirements and specification.
• Coordinate supplier qualification (PPAP)
what we expect
• Higher education (preferably technical or chemical)
• Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar position (preferred in automotive industry)
• Experience (minimum 3 years) in the Quality Department
• Ability to create and update system and process documentation
• Very good English language (written and spoken)
• Knowledge of MS Office
• The ability to think analytically and solve problems
• Good ability to define business goals
• Driving license. B.
• High interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of VDA 6.3 and IATF requirements is welcome
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age