Our Client is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT.
Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
If you want to help our Client's Gdańsk office to develop and delivering comfortable and friendly work environment to other people makes you excited – apply now!what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people.
- Strong focus on work-life balance.
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre with a possibility of working in a hybrid model.
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere.
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions.
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments.
- Benefit package with a prepaid card, pension plan, life insurance and a private helathcare.
- Gather and examine reliability data from maintenance records and operational data, correlate the data for analysis using well defined engineering techniques and principles.
- Identify trends to justify and document reductions in maintenance burden.
- Maintain and develop existing Condition Monitoring Systems - vibration, oil, etc.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on equipment and service failures; identify root causes of incidents and detail recommended preventative / corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement reliability and statistical analysis as an integral part of how maintenance is evaluated, and changes / improvements documented.
- Prepare incident reports detailing incident analysis and preventative / corrective actions, and as needed, present them to internal staff, management, and clients.
- Supporting Conditional Based Maintenance programs by providing RCM based recommendations for how risk is controlled.
- Identify and document cost of failure as it relates to tool repairs, lost revenue, shipping and penalties.
- Seek optimization cases by use of any offshore data available, including process data from offshore operations.
- English fluency (at least B2 level).
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in performing Reliability Centered Maintenance on equipment or systems related to heavy industries.
- Ability to scope, analyze results, and recommend corrective action in order to improve reliability and performance.
- Strong Excel skills.
- IFS knowledge is preferable.
- Strive to deliver high quality and possess great communication skills with a self driven attitude.
Employment agency entry number 47...