For our client, one of the most stable SSC in the market of the world's largest manufacturer with the most well-known beverage brands of food products, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Sales Finance Analyst.what we offer
- private health insurance,
- Multisport Card,
- MyBenefit system,
- annual bonuses,
- hybrid working system,
- fruity mondays, sweet fridays, company snacks&beverages at the office,
- many events and activities like yoga classes, board game afternoons etc.
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program, employee pension plan,
- growth opportunities and a strongly focused future development path within the company's internal structures,
- modern office in a favourable location, equipment and an international working environment.
- working in Excel and ERP systems used in Finance Planning Europe organization,
- supporting data loading & validating correctness of numbers, reports generation & templates preparation striving for simplification and harmonization of process,
- supporting internal projects oriented on process improvements and standardization,
- gain professional knowledge about Sales Finance processes (month end close and forecasting activities, reporting and analysis of results),
- prepare and provide Revenue analyses and management reports, provide recommendations to stakeholders in the business.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Finance,
- strong ability to work in Excel,
- working proficiency in English language (min. B2),
- ability to work in a strict deadlines driven environment,
- good communication and presentation skills, ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization,
- ability to prioritize tasks and work independently on assigned activities with strict deadlines,
- proactive approach and seeking for improvement opportunities.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...