For one of our clients - an international company that creates its structures in Warsaw - we are looking for experienced candidates.
As a future employee you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the end-to-end process. Your knowledge will be used in different accounting areas.
Sounds interesting? Check out the job description!what we offer
- stable employment
- possibility of promotions
- attractive salary
- Individual package of benefits including medical services and life insurance
- training opportunities
- modern office
and more!your tasks
Processes you will be responsible for:
- AP (performing invoices with related payments)
- AR (performing collection reports, processing it for different units)
- GL (reconciling General Ledger accounts based on SLA)
- Intercompany (processing invoices with timely follow-up on issues related to invoice matching. Coordination of monthly inter-company balance confirmation, resolving any issues and differences)
- Fixed assets (maintaining and coordinate additions, disposals and periodic physical verification processes.
- Monthly Inventory (ensure the appropriate management/ corporate split for buy-sell units and resolve differences)
- Month-end accounting (processing the journal entries related to month-end close)
- SOX (possibility of participation in preparing and maintaining documentation and
- Financial Planning (provide support to the FP&A team by supplying reports internal clients)
- accounting knowledge
- fluent French and Polish
- good English
- customer focused attitude
- advanced knowledge of Excel.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...