Our client is expanding their Engineering Team to Poland. As one of the founding members of the new division, you will have unique opportunity to work with highly skilled developers and to drive the direction of our technical journey.
Do you want to be a key part of an engineering team building technology products that save peoples lives? What about being part of an engineering team whose technology is currently being used on multiple clinical trials to find a cure for COVID-19?
There is a huge and urgent need to modernise clinical trials to solve big global problems like the COVID-19 pandemic, but also lots of other diseases diabetes, cancer, etc.If you are looking for a sense of purpose and want to make a real impact, then is completly must to join them.what we offer
- B2B contract or employment contract
- competitive salary
- international environmental and high value projects
- no dress-code
- flexible working hours
- technical trainings
- hybrid model of work (until end of the year 100% remote)
As a Backend Senior Software Engineeryou will be responsible for design, implementation and testing REST based microservices applying appropriate principles and design patterns. You will work in a cross-functional Agile team, closely with product managers and designers, and participate in all phases of software development. You will be given problem statements and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.what we expect
We are looking for a team player and a natural leader, someone who has strong communication skills and can contribute ideas and solutions in group sessions. You will be comfortable with mentoring, coaching and reviewing technical solutions provided by others. You will have superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities. You must be a hardworking, self-starter and self-driven with a proven ability to work efficiently and professionally in a fast-paced environmentBasic Qualifications
- 6+ years hands-on software development experience.
- Excellent programming skills in Kotlin or one of JVM languages such as Java, Scala or Groovy and an interest in learning Kotlin.
- Experience in Spring Boot and its ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of REST and microservices architecture.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Following best practices in software design, development and quality, creating unit, integration and acceptance tests using TDD and BDD.
- Experience in cloud software development, preferably AWS.
- Understanding or experience in any of event driven platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Git, Gradle, Docker and CI/CD tools.
- Understanding of software security and designing robust systems.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years hands-on software development experience.
- Experience in Kubernetes and observability tools such as NewRelic, Datadog.
- Experience in No-SQL databases, preferably Apache Cassandra.
- Experience working in a regulated/pharmaceutical industry or international, distributed and multi-site environments is an advantage.
- Experience managing or leading technical teams is an advantage
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...