Our Client is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT. Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
If you want to help our Client's Gdańsk office to develop and delivering comfortable and friendly work environment to other people makes you excited – apply now!what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people.
- Strong focus on work-life balance.
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre.
- Stationary work combined with business trips worldwide (up to 30% annually).
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere.
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions.
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments.
Employment agency - entry number 47your tasks
- Coordinate and manage technical offshore projects from idea - to completion phase (EPCI).
- Work with various technical challenges and improvements for offshore drilling rigs by leading modifications projects, upgrades, installation of drilling service equipment, and drilling and marine equipment recertifications.
- Do technical project management of various maintenance and upgrade scopes across the fleet. This includes providing technical expertise and project management activities, such as: planning, budgeting, vendor management and stakeholder management.
- Write technical purchase specifications.
- Responsible, based on scope of work and design basis, for development of the overall and detailed design. You shall ensure that the design complies with contractual requirements, good engineering practice and complies with Rules, Regulations and Standards as applicable for the relevant offshore work. You shall ensure that design progress meets the contract schedule.
- Responsible for delivering SoW within agreed time and budget end-to-end, which means high quality in all aspects of planning, engineering, execution and documentation.
- Travel offshore for planning, surveys, execution and project supervision onboard.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering.
- At leat 10 years of experience within drilling operations or shipping industry.
- Electrical and Automation competencies, which can include but not necessarily all:
- Power generation systems,
- Power distribution systems,
- Electrical drives for drilling and thruster systems,
- Explosion proof electrical equipment,
- General control systems design including Drilling instrumentation, Dynamic position systems and Process control systems,
- Safety critical systems e.g. Fire and Gas detection systems and Emergency Shutdown systems.
- Computer literate and preferably experiences working with Microsoft office, Project planning tools, and ERP system.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Thrive in an ambitious environment and welcome feedback as an efficient way to develop personal and professional skills.
- Trustworthy, self-driven, ambitious and knows the importance of working together as a team to reach stretched targets.
Employment agency entry number 47...